Buying and selling crypto CFDs with Exness has its own additional advantages. This is a broker that is rooted in innovation and technology. If you are looking for a trading service that puts traders first, give Exness a try. Exness brings you highly competitive trading conditions, stable spreads, fast execution and low commissions.
Founded in 2008, Exness is a regulated, multi-asset broker that offers global trading services on FX, precious metals, oil, stocks, indices and cryptocurrencies. In July 2021, this heavyweight broker’s monthly trading volume stood at 974.5 billion USD with over 209,000 active clients. Exness believes in transparency and publishes financial statistics related to its trading volume, number of active clients, client withdrawals and partner rewards on its website. Exness is committed to offering better-than-market conditions in the form of firm pricing, stable spreads, rapid execution, instant withdrawals, a great range of Standard and Professional account types, in-app market news, knowledgeable customer support and so much more.
1. Exness offers a range of instant and market execution accounts including Standard, Pro, Raw Spread and Zero Spread accounts.
2. On Exness’ Zero account, traders can expect to get zero spread on the top 30 instruments for 95% of the day.
3. Spreads start at 0 pips on Exness’ Zero account and rise to spreads starting from 0.3 pips on the company’s Standard account.
4. Exness’ professional accounts are subject to a low trading commission of up to $3.50 per lot per side for Raw Spread, and from $3.50 per lot per side for Zero account. The Pro account is commission-free.
Opening your Demo and Real trading accounts at Exness takes minutes. You can get started quickly and easily via the ExnessTrader app or from your favourite browser. As with all Real trading accounts, you will be asked to verify your identity by providing proof of identity and proof of address documents. Exness takes you through the process step-by-step.
At Exness, you can deposit and withdraw funds 24/7. Processing times can be instant to 24 hours depending on your chosen payment system. Exness’ Instant withdrawals feature sets this broker apart from others. Instant withdrawals mean you are in control of when you access your funds as there is no manual processing done by Exness. Instead, when you request a withdrawal, it will be automatically executed (this may vary depending on the payment method you are using). Exness offers a variety of payment options depending on the region, with most areas offering both international and local payment methods. Options include bank cards, internal transfers, Internet banking, e-wallets, and crypto-wallets.
Exness provides access to a variety of trading platforms for mobile, desktop and web. In addition to its own platform, you can also trade on the well-known MT4 and MT5 platforms.
The ExnessTrader app is available for both iOS and Android. Download the app and register in just a few steps.
You can only trade on MT5 accounts when using the custom-built Exness terminal in the mobile app.
Trading on MT4 accounts will take you to the MetaTrader app. In addition, you can verify your account, select your account type(s) (Standard Cent, Standard, Pro, Zero, Raw Spread), set your leverage, deposit and withdraw funds, get price alerts, use the traders' calculator, activate notifications, access the Exness Help Center, open a Live Chat and more.
On desktop, you have a choice of MT4, MT5 and MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal.
You can also choose to use one of Exness’ advanced web terminals on your favourite browser:
Exness offers a great range of over 200 tradable financial assets including forex, cryptos, indices, stocks, oil or metals.
Although this broker may not offer as many assets as other brokers, this is offset by the stability of the low spreads you will receive, made possible by Exness’ advanced algorithms.
When it comes to research, you can access Trading Central WebTV from the Exness website. You can also get trading signals by Trading Central, which incorporate a variety of analytical approaches, providing a valuable tool for traders. A real-time feed of market news and the latest updates from FXStreet News is available in the app.
Exness also provides a handy Economic Calendar to keep you up to date with key, upcoming financial announcements.
Exness’ multilingual customer support is available in 15 languages via email, phone and live chat. This broker’s support service is available 24/7 in English, Chinese, Thai, and other languages are available from market open at the beginning of the week until market close at the end of the week.
You can find all languages and operation hours on Exness’ Support page https://www.exness.com/support/.
In addition to its outstanding support service, Exness also has an invaluable Help Center that is kept fully up to date with all the information you need about the company’s products and services, important trading concepts, guides and more.
Visit https://get.exness.help/hc/en-us to start exploring.
Exness offer 5 of the top cryptocurrency coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple) with some of the leading conditions on the market. Traders can learn more about each coin and see which one is right for their next investment.
Crypto contract for difference (CFD) allows you to invest without actually owning the coin, so you skip the hassle of buying the coin directly.
With Exness, you buy and sell crypto CFDs which come with their own added advantages.
1. Same as buying direct, but better
- Crypto contract for difference (CFD) allows you to invest without actually owning the coin, so you skip the hassle of buying the coin directly.
2. Easy and fast transactions
- Instant deposits and withdrawals means no waiting for confirmation like you do when buying crypto coins.
3. No need for an exchange account or wallet
- Buy and sell crypto CFDs with your local currency on your Exness account, with no need to use a crypto exchange.
4. Get more for your investment
- With leverage, you can invest in more crypto than you could using only your own limited trading capital.
5. No hidden fees
- Buying crypto direct often comes with hidden fees and commissions. This doesn’t happen with Exness.
6. Profit when the market drops
- You can not only buy crypto CFDs, but also sell them so you can profit if the price goes down. This means there is always an opportunity for success.
7. Guarateed liquidity
- CFDs with a broker like Exness ensures liquidity so you are always able to buy/sell when you want.
- Cryptocurrencies are seldom affected by policy changes or geopolitical instability. Some markets even treat it as a safe-haven because of this.
Exness is a broker that is rooted in innovation and technology. If you are looking for a trading service that puts traders first, give Exness a try. Exness brings you highly competitive trading conditions including firm pricing, stable spreads, fast execution and low commissions. Plus, you will receive responsive, professional support in your language whenever you need it.
Exness is a full-fledged online broker who offers everything a trader needs for building a progressive trading career.
In addition to general features such as narrow spreads, flexible leverage and a wide range of trading assets, the broker offers its clients instant withdrawals, multilingual customer support and advanced trading tools.
Moreover, its daily technical updates, trading tutorials, and free VPS hosting prove that the broker cares about the client’s trading success and believes in growing together.
Also, its MT4, MT5, WebTerminal, and mobile trading platforms give more options of accessing the market from any device and anywhere in the world.
If you live in Europe or Asia, Exness is the best broker for you.
*) - Trading in CFDs and generally leveraged products involves substantial risk of loss and you may lose all of your invested capital.